Friday, October 03, 2008

Art, essential reading?


Now I am constantly discussing Art with experts which is unnerving because “like everyone else I know nothing of Art”. I suffer from grumpy old male syndrome and "can't stand intolerance of any kind"!!

These are two books I have acquired. The one on the left send to me by a grateful publisher who needed a picture and the other I bought 10 years ago as I thought it might throw some light on the environment in which my Grandfather started his painting career.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chris miller said...

Might one inquire as to which picture you sent to the publisher? Does this mean I have to buy the book ? (I'm keen to know more about the topic)

12:34 am  
Blogger Robert said...

Hi Chris, The picture was a Michelangelo! The books are well worth reading, I'll email.

11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home