Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brittany, La France



One of the brighter moments in the last few months was my trip to Brittany, staying with a cousin and then sailing with some friends off the coast out of the Vilaine from La Roche Bernard.

I was there when the old boats had their annual gathering and here is a photo record of the day.



















Thank you Messieurs Dames for your hospitality.


I also discovered a rather interesting restaurant bar cum theatre called the Sarah Bernard. Sarah was of course a famous French actress who was quite an accomplished sculptress too.





I can recommend this delightful French Port for a fasinating holiday. September was quiet and warm.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AJS said...

I'm glad that you're out & about, and I am expecting scenes of Italia before long...

1:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home