Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Building A New Sculpture Web Site



Building a new website sounds easy once you have mastered the software or programming. The trouble is that it has to be good; one has to be ambitious and the more one sees of other peoples webs sites the more ambitious one gets. However time is valuable the line must be drawn somewhere. I think the key words for a successful sculpture website must be: simple to use, good photos, adequate information plus contact details, and up-to-date.

4 Comments:

Blogger chris miller said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with (hopefully lots of BIG pictures of lots of GOOD sculpture I've never seen before)

2:23 pm  
Blogger Robert said...

I will be cheeky and ask you to pre-view it for me and make recommendations for immprovements Chris.

4:20 pm  
Blogger Marly Youmans said...

Did Chris influence you?

I need to go see if you're done yet...

5:38 am  
Blogger Robert said...

No, and no not yet, I will do it soon, got some very important commissions to finish and there are not enough hours in the day!!

I will tell you when its up!!

9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home