Friday, May 30, 2008

New work of Art, Sculpture idea concieved, day one


I am so glad that Swallow and Museworthy have caused me to look again at Bernini’s greatest master piece. This has crystallised an idea I have had for years but have postponed and put off and delayed, and considered and thought about and got concerned about and worried about and thought about again and lost confidence about and forgot about and and and. I am going to do it. It will take two years, major project. Not controversial, not been done before, not ugly (!), bronze and smaller version in parian ware. Wait out. Yes. Muumm, that Californian shiraz I have just had for lunch was very good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marly Youmans said...

Phoo!

Blogger is not being nice to me. But I'll try again. Much confetti on the start of a new project. Perhaps you need to have wine at lunch more often...

5:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home