Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Countryside Exhibition


We expect to get the brochure catalogue early next week. If you would like one please get in touch and we will post one to you.
I am searching for a place on the web to put the PDF of it so anyone can download a copy. If you are desperate for a PDF in the mean time please let me know and I can email one to you. (about 2.3M so if you have broadband it should work fine).
There will be news and reviews - here - and photographs of the event in the Air Gallery, Dover Street, will be posted afterwards.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Susanna said...

good luck! I know it is going to be steller!

I was laughing to myself the other day about the nude Winston.

11:06 pm  
Blogger Marly Youmans said...

How delicious and wonderfully old-fashioned and British that you three have a patron for the show, Robert.

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home